Our one-week summer camps unlock the entrepreneur in children. In just one week, your Start-Up Kid will learn what entrepreneurship is, how to create and select winning ideas, and how to turn them into viable businesses. Our program will lead Start-Up Kids through the process from idea creation to pitching their own business idea at the end of the summer camp in a fun and entertaining way. The camps are lead by our experienced instructors at the modern and inspiring co-work and incubation space, Hub101 in Westlake Village. Programs will include guest speakers from the entrepreneurial eco-system along the 101!
Sign up here (multiple children discounts offered):
- Camp 1 (Elementary School) - June 18-22, 9am-12pm
- Camp 1 (Middle School)- June 18-22, 1pm-4pm
- Camp 2 (Elementary School) - June 25-29, 9am-12pm
- Camp 2 (Middle School) - June 25-29, 1pm-4pm
- Camp 3 (Elementary School) - Aug 13-17, 9am-12pm
- Camp 3 (Middle School) - Aug 13-17, 1pm-4pm